
Hey, look what I found while looking for the video to Night Boat to show to my Zombie loving son. According to a Quizilla Quiz, of the Duran Duran albums, I am Duran Duran (The Wedding Album)
"If I am not, may God put me there. And if I am, may God keep me there for I would be the most sorrowful woman in the world if I knew I was not in the Grace of God" - St. Joan of Arc

10 Comments:
Apparantly, I'm 'Notorius'
:-)
Man, there is a quiz for everything isn't there? Which Paul McCartney album are you?? (there must be a quiz for that, right?)
I am "Thank you"
Which son is zombie loving?
amazing as it is I still remember most of the videos.
As it turns out, I am "Thank You" as well - it says that out of 4018 quizzes, 73 other people got this result and at least two of them read this blog :)
I wonder what a quiz for embroidery style would look like???
Giggling, Ukok - that's a funny line.
I should search for that, Simone, I bet there is a quiz for that. McCartney is my guess for me.
Cedric.
Very cool, Catrin. I know it got panned, but I actually like the album "Thank You".
i am Notorious... man! i wanted to be Rio.
o well.
cute... i'm "thank you". which, according to the description, is a very good thing. LOL!
i wanted to be "seven and the ragged tiger", since that's my favorite :)
I was Seven and the Ragged Tiger! I knew it all along...well this quiz takes me back a while. :)
Amy
I'm Notorious too :-)
well I am also the wedding album...GMTA! Hope you are doing well sweet lady! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home