Monday, December 05, 2005


My office Christmas party was on Friday night, and Eddie and I had a grand time. He’d not seen my dress, as I bought it for the reunion he didn’t go to, and when I put it on, he said “You look like Barbarella”. I’m assuming he meant stylistically, and not that I became, blonde, buxom, and half naked. (a side question – what band (one of my favorites) got their name from the movie Barbarella?)

We do a White Elephant gift exchange, where I became the proud owner of a string of Coors Light lights. For the first time in fifteen years, Eddie is strangely excited to decorate the tree now, which once again proves, be careful what you wish for, you just may get it!

Dancing with my love, it doesn't get better than that! Hope you have an awesome time at the holiday parties you attend this year!

12 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

barbarella... duran duran =) i remember reading about that when i was in.... umm... 7th grade!

you look great!!!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

Hey!
How fun, it's great to have a mental pic of your hubby as well as you! You look like a very happy couple :) Job and I have two "office" holiday parties to attend, which is a first for us both. We'll see!

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Fr. David said...

Very nice! Glad you had a good time. And a couple of side questions:

1)how do you get text to wrap around pics?

2)How do you post multiple pictures in one post? Do you post them all separately, then edit to combine and delete the originals (this is what I have to do), or do you post them all together somehow?

 
At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad that you had fun, cute pictures!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Katrine said...

YOu look fantastic!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Harmonia said...

Hi there! Neat pics! Glad you had a fun time! Nice dress! Happy Holidays!

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look MAU-velous!!! (My best Billy Crystal impersonation.)
Looks like you guys had some real fun! :)

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger AtomicArt1 said...

You two are adorable! Looks like you had a great time!

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Brett and Alex's Mommy said...

you look great, glad you had a great time!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Munkee said...

white people groovin'...i love it!

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

Thank you for the compliments, we did have a great time!

Ian, enjoy the dancing at the zoo, and XK and Job, I hope you get to dance too!

KKT - yep, you got it!

David Bryan, I left a comment on your blog about posting the photos and text, let me know if I can help.

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww, you guys look so cute!! Glad you had a nice time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home