I've been Tagged from across the pond (ok, Xenia I stole that line from you) by Elizabeth.
Five things I plan to do before I die:
1.Travel through Europe – visiting especially England, Ireland, Greece,
Serbia, Hungary, Romania, Russia and France
2.See my children grow up into healthy and happy adults, and have
grandchildren (dare I ask for a grandDAUGHTER?)
3.Be Paul McCartney’s guitar tech.(Ok, a girl can dream, can’t she?)
4.Learn Russian, French and Irish Gaelic well enough to be conversant
5.Grow old with my hubby and have many, many happy and healthy years
Five Things I can Do
1. Scrapbook
2. Write a Real Estate Contract and explain it.
3. Diagram a sentence
4. Remember trivial facts and dates
5. Laugh heartily
Five Things I Cannot Do
1. Construct sentences in Russian, French, or Irish Gaelic
2. Carry a Tune
3. Stop myself from (at least mentally) correcting spelling and grammar
4. Sports
5. Calculus
Five Things that Attract me to the Opposite Sex
1. Dark hair
2. Deep voice
3. Beautiful eyes
4. Laugh (sense of humor)
5. Intelligence
Five Things You Say Most Often
1. I Love You
2. Hello, this is Mimi, __________'s Assistant, may I help you?
3. Are you up and moving?
4. In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
5. Lord have Mercy
5b. Drive Carefully
Five Celebrity Crushes
1. Paul McCartney
2. Chris Isaak
3. Hugh Grant
4. John Taylor (of Duran Duran)
5. Andy Taylor (of Duran Duran) - I'm pretty flexible, actually, any non-Nick Rhodes member of Duran Duran would be just fine ;)
People I'm tagging:
Dawn
Elizabeth
Stephanie
Kristin

5 Comments:
Ooohhh, ooohhh, can you send me a post with a sentence diagrammed? I learned how a *long* time ago, but have forgotten how to do the most esoteric diagrams -- I know how to indicate subject, verb and object, parentheses around subordinate clauses with an arrow to indicate which main clause they modify, and adjectives and adverbs. But I've forgotten how to deal with gerunds and personal pronouns (and some other things I just can't think of off the top of my head, but which will bug the living daylights out of me when they come to my attention).
A fellow grammar freak -- I thought my husband and I were the last two on the planet. /grinning happily from ear to ear. Have you read, "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"?
Love this list!! Learn something new about you almost everyday! :)
So hard not to correct spelling and grammar, isn't it?
I can belly laugh with the best of them too!
Call me when you learn Gaelic, I love to hear that language spoken!
Oooh, I totally agree with what attracts me about the opposite sex :)
Great answers!! Mmm...Chris Isaak. I forgot all about him and I was even listening to "Heart Shaped World" today. John Taylor? You're a woman after my own heart. My other 80's crush was Jon Moss from Culture Club. Thanks for tagging me--I had fun coming up with mine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home